Single-Hung Window Features:
- Sash tilts in for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Added strength & durability due to fusion-welded sash & main frame
- Lower monthly energy bills due to our ENERGY STAR® qualified glass, multi-chamber design and weatherstripping
- Available in a wide range of colours, hardware options and grille inserts to satisfy any design requirement
- Our own trained window installation staff provide expert installation to our exact specifications ensuring your windows will provide years of problem free use
Single Hung windows have the top sash fixed in place while the bottom one slides up and down and tilts in for easy cleaning. A professionally installed Single-Hung Window is a popular choice as they cost less than double hung windows, provide excellent features and ease of use.
Single-hung window frames feature two profile styles made of 100% uPVC extrusions and your choice of insulating glass to ensure superior weather resistance, excellent thermal efficiency and sound suppression abilities. Multiple weatherstripping ensures an air tight seal to reduce heating and air conditioning costs.
Available in the standard white and beige, we also offer a large selection of hardware, grilles and colours to fit any design idea and budget. No matter your size requirement our windows are custom made to ensure the perfect fit every time.
Call the Window & Door experts in London, Ontario for your next renovation project. We will make sure you are educated and informed throughout the process so you can feel secure knowing you made the smart choice for your home.
Call us today at 519-850-9170 for your free no pressure single-hung window quote or use our convenient online form and we will get back to you right away!
Want more versatility than a single-hung window provides? Check out out double-hung windows that might be perfect for your home. Still not sure which window is perfect for your home? Check out our window products page and then contact us, we’ll make sure you get the right product for your home.